I’ve been tagged with a little blogger meme called “Sieben Sachen”, i.e. I was propped to tell you seven things about me which you didn’t know before. This is easy as I have plenty of dark secrets that I can easily share with you. Now let’s see, start with something obvious yet rarely known …
1. Every other day I make little decisions where to blog stuff – official stuff in consultanese related to enterprise social software will end up there, everything else in here.
3. I have a backlog of more than 50 posts that I want to write someday – but time hasn’t come yet.
4. I have a backlog of even more books that I want to read someday – but the holidays are coming (and I may start another blogging meme with my book pile)
5. Initially I ventured into blogging as a “academic writing exercise”
6. In the last two years I have chopped more wood for the tiled stove than we can possibly burn in this decade.
7. I love/hate to procrastinate, and I am a recovering list making addict.
And as this is somehow interesting I am randomly tagging five people all over the globe:
– Frank in Schwabenheim,
– Alex in Genève,
– Luis in Gran Canaria,
– James Dellow in Australia and
– Stefan Evertz in Essen.